Saturday, May 07, 2005

Daddy's Gone A'Shoppin".......

Hi de ho hi de ho it's off to the City we go, Dad with all three in tow... one who wants to stay with Mum, one who wants to go, and one who REALLY needs a sleep. (Thank You Jen!!!)

As always my darling has left shopping till the last, he's not forgetful, just BUSY!!! He often gets his Mums on Sunday morning on the way to visit!!! MIL is not PC savvy so no chance of her knowing this bit of trivia.

Speaking of trivia...Did you know that polar bears skin is black and the fur is clear not white??? There you go, learn something new everyday here.

So at least Madam has gone with Daddy and will take him to Body Shop and/or Dusk mmmmmm we like the same, my little girl and I, she's a bit too much into the pink stuff and not the fragrance but I can live with that for a while.

So I have cleaned house and entertained the neighbor's with Kate Cerbrano and me singing at full bore and now just filling in some time and checking what my pal ,Jen really wrote on my Blog!!! All whilst listening to Melissa Etheridge (not full bore)

So to all the mums...Happy Mothers Day

1 comment:

I am the Queen of EVERYTHNG...OK!! said...

Ha de ha ha..good one, we're even now??? Did they sleep in Sunday?? Did you have a nice lunch???