Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Little kids, Big Voices

One of the things which Govt forget when changing funding issue..is those who is affects and those around them plus five. For every one affected by a funding issue, allow 3plus family members plus another 5 people who are also in the loop.

I have been reading over a submission paper which is in the Education section of the Association Of Children With Disabilities website www.acd.org.au/advocacy/mentalhealththb.htm entitled: The Behaviour Challenge: Issues and Solutions For Children and Young Adults Exhibiting Difficult Behaviour. I have not completed it yet but any comments are welcome via the ACD website, just follow the links..the more comments the more that gets done. Like I said for every one person..there's more and its the MORE that need to comment to.

As I said in my letters to various MPs and our illustious Premier (who has yet to respond, 2 months and counting)
our children have a right to a voice, they do not have the right to take that chance from them

2 comments:

Guruann said...

Sue, this looks very interesting, I am running out of energy in the fight I fear, things for me are on the improve with the maturity of my child, on the good days, I think why bother fighting, on the bad days, I think I should fight harder.

I am the Queen of EVERYTHNG...OK!! said...

Hey, people have fought before us and will fight after us..unfortunately, I am like a dog with a bone plus I have seen first hand the difficulties of one for Liams friends and his mum with the changes when he commence Prep this year. So I feel I have to fight for Em and James too as well as every other family. Broad shoulders, big mouth ..my mum used to say of me.