Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Taking his bat and ball and leaving the building...

Finally someone has got to local Cr and told him to leave off the politics forum at SOL as he was damaging himself and others.
THEY HAVE LEFT THE BUILDING ....TWEET>TWEET,TWEET (sounds of silence)
I truly believe that they have done irreparable damage to themself and any one associated with them...The Leader needs to look at SOL and just see the rot that is sprouted about, print it and they're outta the running in an instant. Funnily, enough; another Cr emailed me, (27/4/05)about childcare fees; wanted me to call him..I told him I didn't use childcare, he said he'd "heard from another source" that I'd posted about childcare fees on SOL...He reiterated that he'd "looked at my comments " and still wanted me to call him about it. It was nought to do with child care but kinder teachers having to recheck receipts for each terms payments. I replied asking who told him it was me? (ONE GUESS) and that I knew two other SueH in Sunbury. He still wanted me to call him..I declined, given that the issue was raised many moons ago and that this interest in my issues came about after I posted on Evans WONDERFUL site..I think the discussion was going to be JACKSIDED.
On a nicer note, I had a lovely Mums Day with a sleep in, home made and school stall bought pressies (the best) and shop bought stuff . Went to MIL's and then to Bunnings (my fav place next to Dymocks, Collins, Borders, Dusk, BodyShop and Collectors Shed) to get a pot for tulips. YES, people it is time to put 'em in, BULBS..Luckily I dug up most of mine from the old house before we sold (don't tell the new owners they are about 30 bulbs less than what they saw in spring last year)but have a new order of tulips, freesias, etc to plant as well as 100 daffs.
My little sausage chops is getting bigger and speaking better, he sees his pediatrician on Friday and may undergo WISC testing (IQ, receptive/expressive language, cognitive skills). We'll see!! When you have a child who was unable to tell you he loves you till he was almost 3.5yrs; every little thing matters...Today I was told that Buzz LIghtyear is AWESOME, MUMMY. For any one unaware of Buzz, watch Toy Story, Pixar have been the lifesaver in Mr 5's case as he relates well to Buzz and inso far as superheros go, he's got manners and is not too violent.
And I 'd like to THANK my pal, Max (Maxine) for visiting today....We don't see enough of each other and I miss our loud laughs, silly, jokes about mundane stuff...But she coming by again in a few weeks so we'll catch up again then.

No comments: