Thursday, May 05, 2005

ARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Trying to do these damn links for the side bar of this blog is worse then trying to work tables in Access ( all easy now but I did it the hard way years ago) Have used HELP, sent an email got a auto reply with site referrals, tried them all to no avail.....POO, BUM,WEE. I just know I am doing something REALLY dumb with templates (no have not forgotten to SAVE and REPUBLISH).

Guess I have to give up or find a DUMMIES GUIDE TO SIMPLE DUMB BLOG STUFF at Borders or Collins. Or wait for the Blogger people to get back to me. GRRRRRRRR hate it when I can't do something myself and need to get help......GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :(

If any one is interested its
www.acd.org.au
www.sunburyonline.com.au
www.emailcash.com.au
www.blogspot.guruann.au
www.apraxia-kids.org/
www.dyspraxia.com.au
The last two include forums and list servers,info and support. Apraxia-Kids is US based but they are very welcoming and great to read. The other is NSW based support group for dyspraxia across the board.
That I view pretty regularly


5 comments:

Guruann said...

Sue, I'll help you out next week, packing and heading up to Sydney for the weekend.

I am the Queen of EVERYTHNG...OK!! said...

Ha ha ha Jen...you're the one with my daughter at your house over nite last nite...who's laughing now? LOL

I am the Queen of EVERYTHNG...OK!! said...

Thanks Ann, have yet to chk my mail perhaps Blogger HQ has got back to me???

Unknown said...

I'm happy to give help with Blogger too, I had the pleasure of figuring it out myself a little while back myself and have managed to make it work...

I am the Queen of EVERYTHNG...OK!! said...

Thanks guys,,will get back to you..bit of "headless chook" time with Prog for Student with Disabilities and Language Disorder Program issues right now