Tuesday, May 03, 2005

End of an Era

Well, its a sad day in freedom land when a great site like Medcraftwatch and Sunbury Politics closes down....Evan has sought legal advice and had to shut down what was one of the better forums I have ever visited.

Ohh well we all got to vent a bit and say what we wanted...including me. I just had to tell about JOIIS (Jack Or Is It Steve) arriving at my house not long after I started on SOL; with the misbegotten idea that I supported him...I support no politician as a politician!!!! I support people who may have the same causes as me or ideals; if the happen to be a politician; so be it. But would never condone or support their party.

I usually vote GREEN...depending on who it is and how they appeal to me..of late there has been no one so I just have my name crossed off and vandalise my ballot(my vote, my choice). You need to be worthy of my vote and few are worthy!!

So I guess all the memebers of Sunbury Politics Forumer will go back to SOL but how many will agree to the new rules and post under theirwhole names..I don't know. I don't like it as it can lead to villification just for expressing your views...plus who knows who's lurking in cyperspace..WATCHING, READING, ABSORBING, WAITING!!!!!!

2 comments:

Guruann said...

Yeah, watch it Johno will come after all of us soon. ;-))

I am the Queen of EVERYTHNG...OK!! said...

OOOOOh I am soooooo scared...Fredom Of speech prevails