Monday, March 27, 2006

Welcome to my world...Alphabetically

I got tagged by Jamie, this is a new twist on my old ABC of Me

Accent - Not sure, it's Aussie I know but in regard to States, I don't think people from interstate have accents here.
Booze of Choice - Absolute Cut, bourbon, or Brown Brothers
Chore I hate - dusting
Dog or Cat - two dogs, one cat. Cannot be without dogs
Essential electronics - mobile, PC
Favorite perfume(s)/cologne(s) – Angel, Oceanis
Gold or Silver? - either
Hometown - Nar Nar Goon
Insomnia? sometimes
Job Title domestic engineer
Kids? - three
Living Arrangement - big house on big block, with husband , three kids .
Most admired trait-don't know
Number of Sexual Partners - a lady never tells ( no one say I am not a lady or I will thump you LOL)
Overnight Hospital Stays - As a baby: 2 months in from birth, throughout childhood: too many to recall, after giving birth: no1: one week, no 2: 6 days, no 3: 4 days
Phobia - needles
Quote - " the decision to have a child means accepting the fact that you heart will forever walk around outside of your body" - unknown
Religion - born and raised a Catholic, became a questing atheist, a Jedi Knight and now lapsed Catholic who still questions the church's role much to the ire of many.
Siblings - one little brudder
Time I wake up - school days: 0630-0700, weekends: Sat 0800 Sun: as late as possible, school holidays: whenever the kids get up
Unusual talent/skill - mimic a dog barking and growling or a cat fight.
Vegetable I refuse to eat - asparagus
Worst habit - drinking Coke,being loud
X-rays - yep, dental too many to count, ditto with arms, legs, feet, etc
Yummy foods I make - cake ( any) , pasta, truffles
Zodiac sign - Leo, which is the reason I am such an BITCH :)Same as Jamie

5 People I tag are:
Guruann cause she hasn't' been chosen for a while
Crritic cause he just should do one of these anyway
The Curator they might wake up from their slumber of almost 6 months!!!
Whoever else would like to play

Don't forget to feed the birds.

3 comments:

I am the Queen of EVERYTHNG...OK!! said...

I'm not tellin' LMAO

I am the Queen of EVERYTHNG...OK!! said...

No one likes a smarty bum!!!:) NT6
Just for that I might have to tag you for something.............

Guruann said...

i sorta did it