Friday, July 01, 2005

The ABC of Me

I am doing this as a dare as I was told I have an answer or knowledge of just about everything and I needed to apply it to myself.
A is for animals, I love all and every kind
B is for babies, which I swore I'd never have
C is for cats, of which we own two
D is for dancing which I studied at school and uni
E is for eggs, can't stand the smell of or eat them
F is for fear, I fear dying young and leaving my family
G is for God, supreme being, whatever, whoever, I believe what I want not necessarily what I was taught to believe
H is for Highpoint, one of my favorite girl and mum shopping places
I is for idealistic, what I am told I am
J is for jealous, I am that too
K is for kindred, something I feel with some people I met, sometimes
L is for love, which I feel immensely almost all the time, either for someone or from someone
M is for mum, mine who I miss terribly, but hope that I can be half of the mum to my own kids, that she was to me
N is for no, something I have trouble saying if asked a favor
O is for objective, something I can be if I REALLY apply myself
P is for patience of which I have NONE
Q is for quiet, which my voice is not either
R is for realistic, which I can be or can't be...Depends who you ask
S is for stupidity, which I have no patience for
T is for tense, which I am most of the time
U is for under appreciated, which is how I have felt in every position I held except one.
V is for vicious, which I can be if it relates to somethng which affects my children
W is for wary, of door to door salepeople, strange cars in the court, suspicious people, etc
X is for xenophobia (ha thought I'd get stuck here didn't you) I have no tolerance for this, it is not an illness!!!! But conditioning.
Y is for yelling, what I know I do a lot and wish I did less of
Z is for zenith, which is the optimum stage I want to achieve in all I do.

There you go, the ABC of me, hope you enjoy it. Feel free to comment or even write your own..But it has to be about YOU!!!!.

1 comment:

I am the Queen of EVERYTHNG...OK!! said...

Hey Jen, I want you to try this..dare you ;)
Why thank you Anita..glad you liked it.