Friday, March 24, 2006

You know how I know you're .........?

I forgot to tell all ( all 3 of you who read) about the funniest film I have watched in a long time. I mean, I list "The Sweetest Thing" up there as an all time side splitter and a few friends and I can do the "Your penis is too big" song word for word...After a few drinks. Well, I have met the male counterpart in "The 40 year Old Virgin" now, I am not one to usually like the Porkys genre of film for adolescents, but both of these are aimed at adults. One has an underlying theme that all women really want IS a serious relationship despite the front and the other says the same of men.
One of the BEST, absolutely best banters from 40 Y.O.V is the "You know how I know your gay?" volley. The out take is totally out of this world( and not for the kiddies) but the film version very ,very good indeed.
So with that theme in mind I have started a new tag:
You know how I know you are ........?
RULES:
1.Choose three people and tell them why you know they are ......
2. Be nice, if they are not out/in do not make this an outing/inning.
3. BE NICE, no really explicit stuff unless you absolutely know they will not be offended (like you have it in writing from them that its ok to say it)
4. BE NICE!!!!
5. The tagged people in turn, tag three more each and so on.

Now I will include myself because I can and it's my game OK!!!

1. Supamum: You know how I know you are straight? Because you have that photo of the "pool man" on your screen saver for your phone and you send it to everyone.

2. Jamie You know how I know you are loved? Because you have such an insight into life and a manner for looking on the bright side of things, who couldn't love you.

3. Brian You know how I know you are a brilliant writer? Because you already have gone to the trouble to have a book published which means you have the guts to write your heart and place it on a shelf. Which is more than you can say for some "writer"

Enjoy!!

No comments: