Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Here's Jack.......

EMAIL REMOVED AFTER ADVICE..I did not have author permission to publicise email.
Now Cr 2#gets in on the act and emails me to cast personal assumptions on my being better...nice to know people are reading the site though. Still have to question why it came up ages after the original posting. Here's my reply:
Gee and I thought no one read my site...put it in commetns _____ so all can see. Has nothing to do if "i"m better than that"...your opinion is yours, mine is mine. Its my site and I can say as I wish thats what democracy is about. If we're on the case of people being better why'd you give someone my address last year any way..thought you were better than that!!!!

I'd already suggested how the system could be better...simple matter of the right program/system....same as they use for rates/ animal regos, etc...like I said I don't have to show my rates receipt to the rubbish collector or my dog rego to the ranger.
Do stay in touch

3 comments:

I am the Queen of EVERYTHNG...OK!! said...

Hurray ...knew you 'd get around it somehow

Unknown said...

So J2 is getting involved with the net now?

I am the Queen of EVERYTHNG...OK!! said...

Must be perusing the link from Guruanns site cuase I only ever put my site address on Medcraftwatch which cannot be accessed any longer...so he must be surfin' too