Saturday, April 15, 2006

Six Weird Things About Me

I am on a roll here ,as Superm0m tagged me not once, not twice but THREE times, so here we go again ( this might just cure my addiction to MEME's, but we will see)

1. I cannot see without my glasses and have been known to wear them in a pool, even to water aerobics...How else would I see the instructor???

2. I like my kids in clean clothes when going out, this stems from my father making us dress up to go ANYWHERE I think, but I do not make them wear good clothes to go out.

3. I do not wear dresses or skirts, high heels or women's shoes. I live in t shirts, shirts, windcheaters, jeans, roll ups, x trainers, and bare feet. I hate dresses I do not have the body shape for them, I have a problem with my ankles and have to wear orthontics which do not go well in ladies shoes, high heels but I go through almost 3 pairs of x trainers a year at over $100 each so I equate to most women's shoe wardrobes in price.

4. I like to smell perfume but not necessasily to wear it,
5. I suck Smarties one at a time but do not eat blue ones ( they are just wrong)
6. I like look at old diaries to see what I was doing on a certain day a year, two years, a decade ago..Then I get all melancholy.

Six people to tag: hmm..I may be pushing it here...Any one who wants to OK?
Don't forget to bring the washing in

No comments: