Wednesday, April 12, 2006

I came out...................

Hahahahahahahh May you all look and gasp and read on with great interest, didn't I ? Don't deny it, you all did. All 3 or 4 of you. Well, I did come out in a way I guess, you see I was /am a "closet blogger" for want of a better term. Very few people who know me, knew I had a blog ( actually only one did ) and it was NOT 2IC!!!!
In the course of a convo about blogs and such, I told him something about blogging, not sure what it was and he asked how I knew, did I have one...So I said yes. It took another 10 minutes or so for me to tell him where it was and the site name and he had to promise not to laugh, comment or criticise...Not that he would but I had to be sure.

So now I am OUT but not the way you'd think. HAHAHAHAAHA
Don't forget to clean the fishtank.
Luv ya 2IC xoxoxo

No comments: