Saturday, April 15, 2006

Seven Songs

Another tag from my blog sibling( blogsib,LOL) in the US, Supermom

List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they are any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they’re listening to.

1. I might like you better...some rap chick/girl band???

2. Photograph: ummm dunno who sings it

3. Lucky : Melissa Etheridge

4. Save a Horse, Ride Cowboy...not sure some CW/ Rock outfit

5. Cold Hard Bitch: Jet

6.Summer Rain: Belinda Carlise

7. Our Lips Are Sealed: Gogos or more recently Miss 9's Duff sisters version


Hmm, lets see whom to tag....I don't know 7 bloggers :(
Guruann, Crritic, Jamie, Brian, any one else......


1 comment:

I am the Queen of EVERYTHNG...OK!! said...

Did I mention you??? Don't believe I did...stay calm, breath deeply and think relaxing thoughts.........you gotta get out and play sometimes you know:)