Saturday, April 15, 2006

Four Things MEME

Can't help myself, I tagged Supermom and she tagged me, so here we go...

Four Jobs I've Had :
worked part time in the QV market
worked in a bank: marketing, teller, ledgers, (yuk)
control officer in a mechanical workshop ( Govt)
accident investigator/state insurance manger for the Govt and again for a private com

Four Movies I Can Watch Over And Over :
The Sweetest Thing
40 Year Old Virgin
An Officer And A Gentleman
Sneakers


Four TV Shows I Love To Watch :
Desperatee Housewives
Commander and Chief
West Wing
NCIS

Four Places I'’ve Been On Vacation :
Queensland
NSW
Tasmania
Portland


Four Tunes That Play In My Head :
Bananas In Pyjamas
If you go down to the woods today
I might like you better..
Photograph


Four Favorite Dishes :
Pasta (except with seafood or egg)
chicken( roasted, filleted, cold, hot,anyway)
salads (not egg or pasta but with lots of diverse vegies)
ice cream , yes its cheating but Norgen Vaaz,puleeze...



Four Websites I Visit Daily :

Koolie Club
DOL
Jamies and Brians


Four Books I Really Love :
A Separate Peace
Catcher In The Rye
My Place
Angelas Ashes


Four Places I'’d Rather Be :
Queensland with my cousins
At Webbers Plant sale
Ikea
reading in the lounge


Four Bloggers I'm Tagging :
Jamie
Brian
Not The...
Any one else????
Yes, I know I once promised NT6 not to be tagged agian but that was like a "at the govenors pleasure "reprieveive and it has now expired.
Don't forget to put the washing away

No comments: