Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Soundtrack of 2005

I got tagged by Brian to list my soundtrack for 2005, I don't think it has to include 2005 songs as such as he has some ancient stuff on his..LOL, so here goes.............
2005 SOUNDTRACK
1. Cold Hard Bitch: Jet
2. Sound of White: Missy Higgins
3. Meet Me By the River: Melissa Etheridge
4. Where The Streets Have no Name: U2
5. Sunday, Bloody, Sunday: U2
6.Walking In Memphis: Cher
7. Love Can Build A Bridge: Cher, Chrissie Hynde and Nenah Cherry
8. Black Betty: Spiderbait version
9. Can't Help Falling In Love with You: Elvis
10: Burning Love: Elvis
11: Evie Part 1,2 and 3: The Wrights
12.anything by The Whitlams (original line up)
13: Anything by Meatloaf
I know the last two are probably cheats but there are too many I like to mention.
Now to TAGGING hmmmm who shall it be? Well as I am on promises not to tag and not many people like to do these as I do, I will leave it up to each and every person who peruses this blog...Yes all six of you, LOL, to enter it to your own blog or in comments should you choose to undertake this mission. Leave a note in comments when you are done.




1 comment:

I am the Queen of EVERYTHNG...OK!! said...

Always and forever, never ask forgivness again for anything Sir Brian