Thursday, September 01, 2005

Three truths and A Lie..Now the truth

OK , here it is the winner is Jamie I am shocked that anyone could consider that I would have told a Federal MP to FO (snigger,snigger snigger). No folks,unfortunately most of the contact I had with MP's was work related and although I had much cause and many opportunities to tell them where to go...I DID NOT!!!

1. Yes, I did extra subjects in Year 12 (it took 14 months to get the then VISE approval)and wanted to study vet science but hated maths and had mastered physics, biology, etc much to surprise of the teachers who thought it implausible any one could apply a maths solution without a Math 1 or 2 background. So I did English, Literature, European History, Legal Studies, Biology, Physics, Chemistry and Drama. And they still wouldn't let me into study vet science even with a score of over 380. The count used was first four subject scores added and 10% of others.

2. Yes, I have impersonated a police officer. I was 19, at uni and was driving home from uni and inadvertently got stuck on a left hand turn /straight ahead lane at a set of lights, sat there as I was going straight ahead, with the guy behind beeping and gesturing to the point I thought he'd have a seizure. I was on "P" plates (probationary license) and was not going to go through against the lights. Lights change, I travel on and Mr "Bust a Blood Vessel" follows me in his Mercedes (see I remember all) When I stopped at shops near home I realise he was still there, I got out to go to the shops and Mr Bombastic approaches bellowing fit to bust a gut. This guy had followed me over 15 kms in order to vent his tiny mind!!!! After he kept yelling, "what have you to say for yourself??" I told him I was sorry but he could have turned when the lights changed, he just kept going and going, So I told him to "shut up, buzz off cause I was a cop". So there you go...Next thing I know, four hours later, there is a knock on the door at home and my dads friend Ben is there (Snr Sgt at the local copshop) Mr Mercedes has gone and complained; not about me saying I was a cop...But about the BEHAVIOR of the cop who was in the wrong lane LMAO. Remember I was 19, dressed..Let's call it Army Surplus grunge...And at the time had pink hair...This guy actually believed me. So after a "talking to" from Uncle Ben, all was forgotten. The guy was a wanker anyway, words of Snr Sgt Ben not me.

3. I DID fail my learners FOUR times....The learners was a written test with questions like "who do you give way to if you are car A" together with a diagram, and road signs where you had to write what you had to do when you approached them. There was one easy as pie test every one wanted to get but they are given out randomly. Being naturally left handed but having that forced out of me at school..I have trouble setting a table, let alone working out left from right in an abstract model like on paper( no, I cannot read road maps either without them facing the direction of travel)so I failed the test four times because I could never work out who gave way to whom. Don't worry though, it works when am behind the wheel of a car. *hehehehehehe*

So there you are.

1 comment:

Joel said...

dammit! THAT was my second guess.