Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Three Truths and A Lie

Can't help myself really ;I cannot; with these little jaunts into my life via various medians. Got this from Jamies NEW, IMPROVED Blog and thought it sounded like fun. I will give you three statements about me and you have to choose which is a lie.
1) I completed my final year of high school with excess of the usual 5 subject load permitted
2) I have impersonated a police officer
3) I failed my learners permit 4 times (written format)
4) I once told a federal politician, to his face, to "F&%$ Off"

So people, your choice, which is the lie. Please feel free to explain why you think it is a lie, I'd be interested. I will announce the lie tomorrow and explain the rest for the curious. Until then, don't forget to change your undies. LMAO..God ,I'm in a funny mood today..Watch out!!!

4 comments:

Guruann said...

it's a toss up betweem 2 and 3, I can't decide

Joel said...

I just read you today after you commented on my blog so this is a toughie but I am going to go with #2 only because it seems most devious to me.

Joel said...

Oh and thanks for the post but not sure about "Illustrious!"

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » » »