Thursday, September 01, 2005

Seven Things....

I got tagged by Brian to do the meme of SEVEN:

SEVEN THINGS YOU PROBABLY DID NOT KNOW ABOUT MR. BRIAN
1: Mr Brian is really the reincarnate of Hemingway
2: He actually loves the drive to work as he puts on gospel music and sings aloud during the trip..And you all thought his observations were what he wrote about...hahah
3: He once was lost for two days, he was found in his boxers wandered about Washington in a disoriented state, asking "where's George Porgey?" I wanna anuther drink"
4: He has been to Area 51, don't ask, he can't remember.
5: He has a night light and has it on all night
6: He like to sleep in jammies with feet in them and a flap at the back
7: He has been to Ibiza on a mysterious interlude with an international man of intrigue and dubious vocal skills, David Beckham.

SEVEN THINGS I HAVE NEVER DONE AND MAY NEVER DO:

1: Bungey jumped
2: Windsurfed
3: Wild water rapid trip
4: Lesbian relationship
5: Have un questioning faith in the decisions of the Catholic Church
6: Taken illicit/illegal drugs intravenously ( too scared of needles and being out of control)
7: Enjoy or understood the enjoyment of football

SEVEN THINGS I DID NOT DO THIS PAST WEEKEND:
1: Kiss a woman
2: Smoke (anything)
3: Drink alcohol
4: Go swimming
5: Sunbathe
6: Wear a G string
7: Wear high heels

SEVEN TIMES I HAVE ALMOST DIED OR BEEN SERIOUSLY INJURED:
1: Was born 3 weeks premature, weighing 4lbs, 7oz, 19 inches long....Spent first 2 months of my life in hospital with the Drs telling my parents the best thing for them was my mum to get pregnant again ASAP as I was not going to live.
2: Aged 2, at my brothers baptism , wandered about draining beer bottles of the guests ( this was a LOOOONG time ago and when people thought it cute to give littlies a sip of beer)I got alcohol poisoning and was in hospital for a week.
3: Aged 3 onwards....Constant bronchitis infections complicated by asthma, 2 bouts of pneumonia.
4: Age 5 or 6:Jumped from the verandah roof because my cousin told me I could fly if I believed in fairies as they would help me. As I was taken to hospital, she told me I mustn't believe in fairies otherwise I would not have been hurt. I broke both ankles and various other bones in my feet.
5: Age 9?:Fell down the stairs at school and hit my head, got up and slipped in the blood from the split in my head, fell and broke my wrist.
6: Age 15; Self imposed dietary regime, less than 1000 calories a day, whilst walking 10 kms to school (got off the bus 5 stops early) playing softball, tennis, swimming squad, and doing drama and dance. Rode bike 10 plus kms per night. Got extremely run down, got pneumonia and was hopitalised for 3 weeks.
7: Age 22? Trip back from Wagga Wagga with then boyfriend ( now husband) he fell asleep whilst driving, I was asleep, awoke to sensation of the car traveling sideways, spun across double lanes we were traveling in, onto double lanes of oncoming traffic. Hit NOTHING and NO ONE HIT US. Not a tree, not a car, not a truck.

Finally, seven people to tag:
1:Guruann
2:More Australian Ramblings
3: Creative Mechanisms
4:Crritic
5: Not the 6 O' Clock News
6: Jamie
7: Caz

If people are too busy, whatever, its ok...Just a bit'o fun. Remember the the first section is about the tagger, the others are about the taggee. Enjoy and say hello to your cat. hehehehehe