Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Let's play a game...............

Now this game is called "Ask a question, Answer a question" it works like this. I will ask a question which can be generic, and not even relevant to the person/s I link it to. They , inturn, answer the question and ask another of someone (or more ) else and so on and on an on and on ad infinite.
I actually picked up this idea from a forum I frequent and they have over 2000 questions and answers, last time I looked.
The questions can be silly like "what colour is you wallpaper?" and the answers equally so "I don't have wallpaper" and even create a thread "why not?" "I don't like it"
SO I am bored OK
Let's PLAY
WHO WOULD YOU BE IF YOU COULD BE ANY ONE AND WHY??
I PICK............
JAMIE
SUPAMOM
Crrtic

ENJOY AND PASS THE FUN AROUND

1 comment:

I am the Queen of EVERYTHNG...OK!! said...

That's right...any question you want. But you have to answer mine too OK. Thanks for playing!!!