Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Holiday Meme

Thanks again to Jamie for this meme, I wonder if there is such a thing as meme addiction.......
I did change Q7 for the warmer climes.
The Holiday Ten

Instructions: Copy and paste the questions to your blog (with your answers, not mine).


One. What is your favorite holiday movie?
Christmas with the Kranks and Miracle On 34th Street

Two. What is your favorite holiday song (title and artist)?
Santa Claus Is Coming To Town: Bruce Springsteen and the E Street band version (LIVE)

Three. What was the best holiday gift you were ever given, and why?
My claddagh ring, it represents my heritage but also the loyalty, friendship and love I share with 2IC

Four. Do you have a special someone to kiss at the stroke of midnight on New Year Eve?
I have four of them...hahahhah

Five. Name of your favorite reindeer?
Vixen.Because I think she'd be a real shit stirrer

Six. Favorite Holiday food?
Ice cream Christmas pudding, BBQ anything

Seven. Warm sunny day- lay outside, read a new book or get into the jobs you had'nt time for before?
Bit of both

Eight. What was your New Year Years resolution for this year? Did you stick to it?
Stop drinking so much Coke. NO way!!!

Nine. Is there really a Santa Claus?
In every heart of every person they know there is. Anyway if you don't believe, he doesn't' come to you.

Ten. Present, or stocking stuffer?
Both I am very greedy!!!