Monday, August 15, 2005

Who is out there??? I wonder

Tell me, tell me , tell me do, who's been looking at my blog today..Have all my friends have fun at play?? Or whatever crap that Miss Helena on "Romper Room " used to carp on with. I got this off Jamie who got it off Brian who got it off Scotty (whose blog I do not know but if Brian will let me know I will publish it and give him more credit)

"Do you read me?""If you read me on a regular/semi regular basis, leave me a comment and let me know. Then post this in your blog and find out who reads you. You'll be surprised how many different people read you, and you never know who you might become friends with."So, I leave it to you. Leave a comment, please!

Just curious as to who is just reading with naught much to say...Still waters run deep, you know. And I'm guessing I may be one of the blogs referred to in Sunbury On Line but as Ann tried to point out about blogging ,many do it for many reasons and under many guises. Thanks Guru, but as I am obviously an "anonymous or unidentifiable individual" SOL saw fit not to print Ann's link to my site. I'm supposing here, that many in Sunburys blogsphere know who I am and if not you can PM me at Sunbury Community Forum and I will let you know..But I'm guessing you know. It never occurred to me to be of any consequence to write under a non de plume but it matters to Jason at SOL...So if you want to know, just ask.

I have had a very strange week in all, we have lost several tropical fish ( one Gurami, three Angelfish and a silvertailed shark) over several days. I may have been over zealous in my feeding...(I do so like to watch them eat) so 2IC says it may be a build up in potassium from food leftovers. (NOTE: I have relegated Mr Supamum to 2IC, LOL, I like it) So once we stabilize the water and retest it , we will be getting some more fish. Tetras (angelfish and the like ) are hard to keep any way...That's my excuse and I'm stickin' with it.

Mr 5 has mastered (almost) proper pencil grip with the help of a big, fat, triangular pen grip you get for occupational therapy and such, if we "warm his fingers up " first with some work with things like playdough or modeling clay, he can replicate the grip but has to be reminded. His O/T was rapt today with his grip, we spent much of Sunday playing with modeling clay and colouring in, so it fell into place as I did not know what was in the agenda for today's session. YAH FOR ME.

CONGRATULATIONS to Mr 5's S/T who is pregnant and not just a bit either, how insular are we that a person we see weekly and sometimes more and who plays such an intricate part of your child's life is 5 MONTHS pregnant and we don't notice until someone else tells us??? I really wonder about what else I am not in tune with after this little oversight. Saving grace is, it wasn't just me who didn't notice.

OK COUNTDOWN NO1# COMMENCES NOW....I HAVE A BIG BIRTHDAY COMING UP AND IN SIX DAYS I WILL BE .............................. ONE YEAR OLDER THAN I AM NOW. SO JEN, IF YOU ARE READING THIS (AND I KNOW YOU ARE) DO NOT TELL ANY NUMBERS BUT PLEASE TELL ME IF 2IC HAS A PARTY PLANNED OR NOT. I AM DYING HERE.

COUNTDOWN NO2: WE HAVE ONLY 4 WEEKS TILL THE ANNUAL "WHAT HAPPENS IN DAYLESFORD, STAYS IN DAYLESFORD" WEEKEND, EXCEPT ITS NOT IN DAYLESFORD THIS YEAR (MAKE ANY SENSE, NO?? GOOD, IT'S AN HAD TO BE THERE JOKE) SO 4 WEEKS FROM NOW THREE GIRLS WILL HAVE 2 NIGHTS CHILDFREE(EXCEPT FOR THE ONE WHO IS PREGNANT), GO SHOPPING, HAVE A GREAT "GIRLS DAY IN " MASSAGE/PEDICURE/MANICURE/FACIAL AND GENERAL LOUNGE ABOUT AND HAVE PEOPLE DO NICE STUFF TO YOU SESSION. BUT WHO'S COUNTING THE DAYS, NOT ME.

4 comments:

Crritic! said...

OK Supamum, I must confess I am a regular reader of your blog. ("Hi Sean, welcome to bloggers anonymous"). Yeah, it's been about a minute since I've looked at a blog, but as every minute counts, I'm hoping I've finally cracked it this time. Or not.

Guruann said...

Yeah, I need to join Sean in the 12 step program as well, you are just too anonymous Supa for Sunbury Online to cope with.

Misfit said...

I read you also, how can I not read such an inspiring aussie woman!!. I sneak in and sneak out when I get the chance. You are a a legend my girl!!
Hugs

I am the Queen of EVERYTHNG...OK!! said...

*reddens in face from embarrassment* and shyly says"thank you"