Thursday, May 25, 2006

Some windows from my world

Term 1, 2006 artwork notice the Letterland characters? Annie Apple, Dippy Duck, Harry Hatman and Clever Cat.
This is the lake nearby with some of the homes that are being built on it ...YUK!!
This is a picture of some parkland nearby where 2IC takes the dog/daugher/Dad bike ride/walk on Sundays and his days off. nice is'nt it? He's so going to kill me when he finds I have lifted his pics LOL


This is the vision as seen by my boys most mornings when they open their curtains, if he's not there, he soon is after being called. He will lick the glass to kiss you and paw at the window to get in. For a working breed, he loves to be inside laying about being scratched or chasing the kids about. He is now able to clear the couch in one bound, from floor on one side to floor on the other. I am so glad we got Lawson as I truely understand the love I had for my friends Koolies/Coolies and why they are such a masterfully intelligent breed. You can see my kids cubby, yellow in the background which was green like the fences ( YUK) I painted it and painted a garden with craft paint, everyone says it is nice, I don't think 2IC has ever like the yellow LOL. The verandah runs the length of the house and is very wide, when it is rainy or wet the kids happily play on their bikes undercover.

No comments: