Sunday, November 13, 2005

Ain't technology great........

Any one tried an iPod lately? Yes I know most people are either Apple or PC, Mac or IBM but I got one for 2IC few months ago and it is the best, download of the net OOOOPS I mean from your own music library OOOOPS thats not right either is it. .... well you download LEGALLY. And just keep loading and loading. Charge it up via the USB port on the PC whilst loading, sound quality is good, its versitile and compact and at about $150 about as much as we used to pay for a decent discman or walkman. Consider it for a pressie for someone special as I have really come to appreciate how cool they are as 2IC has his on all the time too and from work.

In so far as stereo, TV, DVD/video comglomerations go, who thought of them....an airline pilot??, NASA astronaut???, the guy who invented Rubiks cube??? Three remotes for three components, what happened to life being easier?? I hate the AV1/AV2/ Component/and whatever bloody well else is there; to try and go from DVD to video, it shits me. Sorry peoples, Mr 5 has been on a rampage with switching from DVD to video for the ONE hour I have allowed him to watch a movie or such, so he has managed to watch about 5 minutes of each of the following:
Shark Tales, Thunderbirds, Star Wars, Thomas the tank Engine, Rescue Heroes and Robots.
Bye and don't forget to claen the shower!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Me said...

I bought one of the little Shuffle ones a while ago. Since I got a car recently, it's been resting a bit ;)

But it's magnificent. Love it to bits

I am the Queen of EVERYTHNG...OK!! said...

Same, same, about as long as a finger, wide as two fingers and the thickness of pad on Postit notes...cool ain't they??