Wednesday, August 10, 2005

WTF,.......

I was on a total roll and was adding to my last post about Govt interference in parochial and independent schools and I hit a key when I dropped my pen (which one ,who knows) and lost the post and the connection...Now I cannot be bothered getting back on my soap box to restart my rant.

I am in a creative frump right now..I cannot write, just cannot, nothing comes , zilch, nada, zero. It's not writers block, the ideas are there, the words , the syntax, the prose..It just isn't coming out...Maybe I have the equivalent to cognitive constipation or something. Is there a cognitive laxative I could take or do I just read some Jackie Collins and hope it'll loosen up the synapses???

I often write stuff as I think of it, but I'm thinkin' and nothing is coming out of the pen when I put it to paper...Oh well, might as well go fold some washing...........

I am also awaiting the reply from the kinder committee regarding my letter to them of a month ago, I waited until the next meeting so they could have their little "discussion" about it. I know I will get some long winded attempt to justify and minimise their actions but I have nothing to loose now. As another mum ;from the other kinder where the teacher was also; said yesterday "our boys have lost the best thing they ever had in losing X, we have nothing to lose by taking them on" I agree, I am not at the kinder to make friends or influence people..It was for my son.
We have decided to go full on and it will eventually get to the papers along with a tribute to the teachers 15 years in early childhood education. We cannot understand how a similar incident could happen last year to another teacher and that Hume City Council are doing nothing about it ..it is not the parents, so much, (as apart from being IDIOTS)as they are rarely the same from year to year; but the other staff at the centre.

The spaceshuttle landed safely but the program is grounded until they sought out the heat tile problem....Great ,they can put a team in space (one an Aussie) cannot help their own poverty stricken, ain't is a wonderful world?

No comments: