Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Last Man Standing

Just wondering if any who watched the premier episode of Last Man Standing and thought it reminiscent of a male Sex In the City?? I like the show but the idea is a bit worn I thought, Candice Bushell did it first, people and it was a book before it was a hit series.

I thought it down to earth and funny, very "blokey", but then again I can recall a male colleague commenting to me when SITC commenced that it was about " women trying to be like men".( who'd want to) I think Australia will relate well to it as it is an Australian show.

4 comments:

Guruann said...

bugger, I can't miss Cold Case, do you know that the writer Marieke Hardy has a blog http://reasonsyouwillhateme.blogspot.com/

Guruann said...

more here

http://ariontheweb.blogspot.com/2005/06/off-artistic-role-call.html

I am the Queen of EVERYTHNG...OK!! said...

Cold case getting a bit ho hum plus hubby wanted to gig at LMS. Thanks for the website

I am the Queen of EVERYTHNG...OK!! said...

Are you a CSI, NCIS, Cold Case, Crim Intent, etc. junkie??