Thursday, June 23, 2005

Five Things..............Bang...You've been tagged.....

I've been tagged by Caz mumontherun.blogspot.com, so here goes....................
A Lifetime is like a blink in eternity
5Years Ago, I had a baby boy who would not sleep and I gave up working
1Year Ago, we were trying to sell our house and changed agents
Yesterday, was the past and that's that
Today, can only be better than the day before because I am still here
Tomorrow, who knows? Its tomorrow don't wish the days away wondering what it will bring
5 Snacks I Enjoy:chocolate, fruit, potato chips, chocolate and Chocolate
5 Songs I Know all the Words to Even Without the Music: Two Outta Three Ain't Bad: Meatloaf(?) Why do Birds...:Carpenters, To Sir With Love: dunno who did original, cover by Kate Cerbrano, Angels: Robbie Williams, Cold Hard Bitch: Jett
5 Things I Would Do With $100,000,000: Pay off the house, do what we want to the house, pay off my friends mortgages (x5), buy hubby the car he wants (Astra Convertible but with that much cash he's gonna want a BMW or such maybe), set up school funds for my kids and all my friends kid for tertiary/vocational education.
5 Locations I`d Like to Run Away To: Daylesford, Ireland, Carribeannan,Tasmania, UK
5 Bad Habits I Have: eating chocolate, drinking Coke, yelling, leaving washing till the last minute, answering the mobile just because it rings
5 Things I like Doing: sleeping, reading, reading in the bath, playing outside with the kids, writing
5 Things I Would Never Wear: high heels, miniskirt, bikini, g string, designer label gear ($10 top with $100 name to it)
5 T.V. Shows I Like: ER, Last Man Standing, desperate Housewives,CSI (any and all),Cold Case
5 Movies I Like: Sweetest Thing, An Officer And a Gentleman, Oceans 11 and 12, any Star Trek movie, any Monty Python movie
5 Famous People I'd like to Meet: John Cleese, Richard Gere, Mr. Bean, Paris Hilton (to slap her silly ) Nelson Mandela
5 Biggest Joys at the Moment: my boy coping at kinder, my girl excelling at school, my baby's hugs and kisses, my hubby's cuddles, and chocolate
5 Favorite Toys: PC, bath bombs, mobile phone, Tamagotchi (bought it for the kids, honest)Dymocks bookshop
5 people to pass this tag on to : Guruann, More Australian Ramblings, Jen, Jenz, and whoever else reads this and may be interested

ENJOY!!!!

3 comments:

Misfit said...

Great stuff!!
yep I meant you. I do not have another Sue on my list. Thanks for being a sport Sue. :)

I am the Queen of EVERYTHNG...OK!! said...

Why thank you . Brian you are both an gentleman and a scholar, sir.

Guruann said...

give me a month pls