Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Ta-Da,DUM DUM,DUM,DUM

Finally I managed to get the bloody, stuffin' links to this to work..If you can't see them or they don't work...Care Factor right now is negative 1,000,000,000 give or take.

So now all and sundry can look at the sites I like to look at too...Sharing is good, I tell my kids.

Won't tell you how I worked it out but suffice to say that Mr 2.5 have a BIG "nigh nigh" this afternoon and Mr 5 was playing trains and Supamum decide to give it one last go and looked at every resource I could find to teach my self how to write the template rather than the stupid cut/paste crap. (Which I now do in part)

Is the colour change driving you batty???? TUFF because I'm happy and colour make me happy and shows happiness...Because I mastered something(big deal to PC wizs but haven't self taught anything since Access, yonks ago)
No more purple for you,Jen..Too much will make you silly!!!

So now I understand it a bit more I am searching for some stuff to "hoon" up the site...See the counter at the bottom?? Did ya know you can rig them to a predestined number then load it?? Cheaters!!!

So HAPPY,HAPPY,HAPPY..Small things,huh??

3 comments:

Guruann said...

Hey Supa

You have proved one of my theories right. If you really want to know how to do it there are so many resources out there to learn so do it your self.

I use this theory with my mum, who is 70+ and just learning, I try to give as little help as possible (unless it's life threatening). She has had over 10 letters to the editors of the Hun and Age published over the last 6 months and is thrilled to have the net.

I have never been one to read manuals, just learn from mistakes.

You have done well darl ;-))

I am the Queen of EVERYTHNG...OK!! said...

Too true, you can do anything...in my case just have to think about all the 10yr old kids who can do it!!!LOL You should try it Jen/s...both of you!!!

** said...

no, the color changes are not making me batty! hehe


justin

justincash.blogspot.com

justinmcashportfolio.blogspot.com