Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Meeeeeeemories LIke the corners of my mind....???

Never could remember the words to that song from the Strieisand/Redford movie...Anyway found a good site for locating old school friends in Australia. Most sites are US based and cost $$$. This one is Aussie and to get e.mail credits, you just refer the site to someone else...Right now you get 2 credits per referral. http://www.aussieschoolmates.com.au is the site and I'm unsure if the e.mail goes to your own address or relies on the site notification....I found one of my bus buddies on line (I caught two buses to high school, 1.5hrs each way)

But its a fun site and you can muck about and list other schools and look for other people too....On some you can list teachers too.

Also found Bravenet http://www.bravenet.com which has freebie bloggie stuff...Like counters and such ..And stuff I wouldn't try yet. Way Too Scary!!!!!Sound like I was in PC heaven last night...Well got on a roll once I worked out the template codes and went searching and surfing. But soon got tired and went nighty night..So better go now because my pal, Max (Maxine)who was supposed to be here at 0930 thought we had a date for 1200...Silly, silly. So she's on her way now

And watch out...Things should run in threes....Someone who is involved in Mr 5's education is pregnant( knew a month ago can't say who it is because its not announced yet) a friend from school who has had x3 children by IVF has fallen pregnant au naturale and now finds out its TWINS!!!!!!!

So watch out you could be next........oooooh hang about I know who no 3 is, its ok....I know who it is, NOT ME. Can't say who, too early.

No comments: