Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Time passes us by

Have just visited the MCHN (Maternal Child Health Nusre) for Mr 2.5 check up. These are the women who get us throught the first rough months of motherhood , the solids , the brave attempts at breastfeeding, the worries, the "what ifs" ,toilettraining and every thing in between. They are there for you the call if you have a query, visit for a teary, and have a cuppa or hello on the way to and from kindy in later years.
My MCHN (note the proprietry attitude)is leaving and retiring to Queensland, she has seen me through three babies from go to school, helped with my worries about my sons speech at 2,and has been there for a laugh for the eight years I have known her.

I'l like to thank, Marg Newman for all her advice,help, words of encouragement and friendship over eight years...it will be hard to replace you but then again I'm not having any more kids.

THANK YOU MARG..You will be missed!!!!

No comments: