Thursday, September 20, 2007

WIN, WIN



It pays to complain if something is not right, really it does. I have been ont he phone to Telstra/Bigpond who have changed their billing system and now want almost 2 and 1/2 months of Broadband fees up front because of the new system which "98% of customers wanted" ( I must be of the 2% who weren't consulted) Disatisfied with Bigponds response I went to the TIO.
Two days past and today a lovely lady from Telstra calls to tell me the new system sucks and she's in the same boat and she credits our bill over $200 placing us in credit for a month also because we have been long standing customers with never a bill on arrears!!! HOWZAT!! Thank you, Dianna.
Win no 2 came about with our private health insurer, I called to check if Mr7's recent audiology exam was covered to be told the provider would have to be registered with the PHI and I would have to ask the provided to register with the fund. "Not my job, that's your job" I tell them. "No, you must use providers who are registered with us", they say. "That's restriction of trade", I tell them and "I will not do your job for you, I pay to have expenses reimbursed not to run about for you". Ask to speak to a manager and get told they will call me back, 10 minutes later a call comes back to say they will cover the claim as we have been with them for many years ( 7 years) . It pays to stay where you are if you are happy with the service, because when you aren't happy the years in, pay off.

No comments: