Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Watches and Birthdays


Bit of a mismatch of stuff really. Those ,who know me, know I am not really into jewellery, in fact, if I got robbed they'd send the stuff back COD. I wear two sleeper earrings and two diamond studs in my ears, my wedding band, my claddagh ring, my mums wedding band and my grandmothers wedding band and an apraxia kids support bracelet. That's it. I wear a watch on weekdays so I know what time lunch is and what time I have to pick up the kids. But I have found something I like a lot. I was searching to see if the cheapo character kids watches 2IC brings back from OS are of any resale value on eBay and spotted this Krug Bauman Principle.
There is an UK eBay store selling them for about $112 in daily auctions, they have a big turnover and lots of feedback but some of the feedback is BAD. I have never liked a piece of jewellery so much and have been watching the auctions of these timepieces with interest. Over three months I haven't found anything close in any retail outlet..I love this watch, did I say that already? Anyway, I like these watches and if any one knows where they sell them retail, let me know.
Mr 3 becomes Mr 4 on a few days and he received a letter yesterday from the local council immunisation group, complete with generic birthday card and immunisation schedule for the area. Point of note, if sending info about N-E-E-D-L-E-S to parents via cutesey kiddy birthday cards don't include the info with the card complete with piccies of caracticture needles or simply don't address the letter to the child. Mr 3 thinks he's getting a needle for his birthday and doesn't want a birthday now. Thanks for listening.

No comments: