Monday, September 18, 2006

This is sooooo ME



When I stand up for myself and my beliefs , they call me a BITCH
When I stand up for those I love, they call me a BITCH
When I speak my mind, think my own thoughts or do things my own way, they call me a BITCH,
Being a BITCH means I won't compromise what's in my heart
It means I live my life MY way.
It means I won't allow anyone to step on me.
When I refuse to tolerate injustice and speak against it, I am defined as a BITCH.
The same thing happens when I take some time for myself instead of being everyone's maid, or when I act a little selfish.
It means I have the courage and strength to allow myself to be who I truly am and won't become anyone else's idea of who they think I "should be".
I am out spoken, opinionated and determined.
I want what I want and there is nothing wrong with that!
So stomp on me, try and douse my inner flame,try and squash every ounce of beauty held within me,
You won't succeed.
And, if that makes me a BITCH, so be it.
I embrace the title and proud to bear it.


No comments: