Friday, June 17, 2005

OFFICIAL ANNOUCEMENT

IT IS OFFICIAL, CAZ OF www.mumontherun.blogspot.com is a total, unequivocal, and great ......

LEGEND
All my links work now..I had to backspace in the " after the site address to the / makes sense...NOT!!!
Who cares Caz got it happening...And thanks the Guruann and OzRamblings for offering earlier in the peace but you have other important stuff outside of helping novices. So I dedicate the whole page to the LEGEND..................................................................................................................

1 comment:

Misfit said...

AWWWW ,thanks hun.
I am so glad you got it sussed :))
My bloody puter crashed and I only got to see this post tonight. Talk about an ego lifter..lol
Seriously tho, I am just glad it was easy enough for you to sort out. Now we can go visiting from your blog..lol
Hugs