Friday, April 22, 2005

Busy busy busy

Have been busy on line debating the values of taking children to a Bali prison to visit Corby. Some local "pollies" seem to think SOL www.sunburyonline.com.au is exclusively for polictical debate and their little realm. I think the local ALP Secretary should stay out of it, althought he does not tout the ALP line but his own, but he's doing damage.
The Association For Children with a Disability (www.acd.org.au) has been working hard to make sense of the States Govts changes to SLD (severe language disorder) funding. I am still awaiting a reply from Jacinta Allan, et al..it's been two months now. This is the sort of disdain that our political leaders treat us with.

My cousin sent me something very interesting titled "How to Destoy America" I think its poignant to todays world and us, will put it on here when I find it again

No comments: